Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ross Leadership Program - Phase III - Some solace

At the Penultimate day of the RLP, we went through modules on "World in 2020" and Diversity at work... one thing that I really liked about these modules is that every presenter I have seen here is a great orator... something that I want to develop on soon and the way even the boring topic such as Diversity is being taught and presented. We have had slides with most updated figures, movies, live skits with the characters explaining why they said that and why not... etc etc.

The second half of the day was spent in the team-building games and I had some good familiarity with my section mates at least now. Completed most of the games well and I was also chosen the leader for my group by the observers (which felt so good after my initial bad-mouth experiences)... in the end it was "Hale to the victors!"

Our last day of RLP was followed by some very emotional and shaking experiences of some great people. Eleanor M. Josaitis, the founder of "Focus Hope", was the key speaker for the day and she really touched me with her experiences with community services. In addition to that, she also reminded me that I would need to do something for my community as I grow in my life... so here is what I have decided... going forward for all the years I will working, I will donate 10% of my earnings to the community development.... anyways now that RLP is gone by, its time for Accounts, Statistics and Finances...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home