Thursday, December 21, 2006

Summary of Fall B – Still Shining – The Seven Star

Positives – Going back to last quarter’s resolutions, I think I was able to keep at least two of them. One, I did network well this time and second, I did follow football a lot. As far as the good things on last quarter are concerned, I certainly built a little further on that. Adding to the list of friends, I did manage to get a descent standing with-in my international peers as well. The research for summers was heightened to almost Nth degree this fall. I continued on my learning this amazing country. However, one thing which I am really proud of is that I continued to perform well in my classes and of the three subjects for which the results have been announced, I have got an excellent for all… making it a seven star performance for me. However, at times it seems I am competing among incompetence or non-competence to a certain degree. People here do not really care about the academics and grades or so they say and thus getting in to the top 20% is no big deal. At times, all these excellent grades seem far less deserving than my GPA at IIT (oopps… did I say that… forget it please)

Negatives – Well I still haven’t got in the mode of reading newspapers on a daily basis and I certainly should have done much better in Marketing.

Take Away – Making sure, I do not loose anything next semester. Manage the time well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home