Monday, December 18, 2006

United we stand team...

The most dreaded class this semester for me was Management Organization! How I felt so sorry for getting up early in the morning for this HR lecture (yeah changing the name does make it a bit exciting for sometime). The cases began and I felt all the more sorry for the class to be a part of this torture... What is the final result going to be of all this… and then I saw some changes around me…

As the team activities in the class began, I saw more and more participation from all. Guess what I starting getting on the edge of my seat… I loved arguments put in the class… I enjoyed playing parts in the practice evaluation sessions and finally I saw people recognizing each other’s contribution more than ever before. People that were quiet generally starting speaking, people that were aloof started mixing, and most of all people that didn’t care helped! I think no other class brought the feeling of a section as much as MO did and finally, I think I will miss the Tuesdays and Thursday morning for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home