Thursday, December 21, 2006

Loads of movies and drama

This may sound a bit ridiculous for people who have known me as a hard working busy MBA1; however, I have not let that affect my creative side at all. So, here is what I am planning for the time being…

Started writing two plays; almost done with one
Applied for a part in Follies (the annual skit at Ross, see some of the videos from last year)
Resolved to finish at least 70% of the 100 best movies of all time; finished 40% already J
Watch some funny videos and advertisements on youtube as and when I get time
Start on my poetic front again

So far, I have made a head start with first 4 by utilizing most of my thanksgiving break with movie marathons (count out the time for Sleep and I was right there), using breaks between the classes to write and by ensuring I give a descent audition for the Follies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home