Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Fourth Week of Internship

Well two major things happened during the week at large - one I finally got a go-ahead for my KM project and second we went to Lake Travis on a Dell Sponsored welcome party on Wednesday afternoon! Now I know how much fun it is to be at the barge along with 50+ more people on an afternoon but then to be paid for that is shear orgasmic :) (pity they didn’t have any beer that day… never mind)

The weekend was pretty happening too - Friday was an all-boy hangout and with one of my intern friend (Abhishek Mitra) celebrating his birthday, Saturday also happened to be one. Went to sixth street and as Abhishek wanted to have some chilling time at Coyote Ugly (please use discretion while opening this link) we let the "Bad Boy" have some fun. After a lot of club-hopping at 2 o'clock we finally decided to head back. Sunday was a relaxing day after the week's hard work ;)

By the way, I think I forgot to mention this earlier that I have been trying to be pretty regular to gym these days. Finally, there is some reason to head back from office early and not feeling guilty about it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home