Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sports in Ann Arbor and Ross

MBA Games
On the first Friday of our program we had MBA1 games. I took part in three games, lost Soccer in the first round... the other team had a Russian forward Yuri who supposedly had played in some Russian club team... the bugger almost broke my knee... anyways also took part in Ultimate Freesbie and came third in that... then came Volleyball and I really spiked a little there... got first position in Volleyball... overall our section stood third. The events started at 0900 in the morning and went till 1600. I am so tired right now that every bone in my body is yelling why did you run that much... but it was awesome fun

Football
On Friday (Sept 1) we had a great seminar for the international student... guess on what... understanding Football!! So, now I now all about touchdowns, QBs, Wolverines, Notredamm etc etc. Was sheer fun. BTW if you want to talk to anyone from Ann Arbor, make sure you have kicked that oval shaped ball once in your life. More on football in my next posting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home