Saturday, November 11, 2006

ISBA Diwali-Id party


Last week was Diwali-Id celebrations at ISBA (Indian Students of Business Association). Yes it was a bit late but better late than never as they say. Went over there with full party mood and had a cocktail of music, masti, and hangaama. The fun part was when the music stopped playing due to some fault with the system and we, MBA1s, started singing songs. Joined by MBA2s it went in to some small Antakshri Competition and I was rocking :)

Danced till I dropped, my feet are paining now… and went to one of my batch-mates place for post-party celebrations. Had a couple of nice incidences the whole night, including how my flat-mate Amiya kept on sleeping at 4:30 AM leaving me stranded in sub-zero temperatures.
Seeing the photographs next day, it was difficult to imagine that I was sober the night before. Of course no one believes that I danced so much with out loosing myself!

It was also a nice occasion to meet and mix with some MBA2s, while creating a mix response among them. Some thought we are some energetic first-yearites while others maintaining that we are a bunch of hooligans… well its all perception as the end of the day… Happy Diwali!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home