Saturday, October 28, 2006

Diwali and Eid

It was just a day after exam and I started seeing all these messages on my Orkut full of Diwali Wishes... man at times you think why you get these and at times thanks everyone for remembering me... anyways through these crests and throughs I saw the Michigan game on Diwali... went to play some squash and Badminton in the evening and then headed for Lansing late night.

At Lansing, for the first time felt like coming home... performed the rituals and ate our dinner. More I thought of the Festival the more I missed the excitement... the joy... sweets... crackers... in fact of the only two festivals which remained enjoyable for me, holi being the other one, Diwali was really missed this time.

Hey Mom, stop all this, there will be better occassions trsut me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home