Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sunny Christmas

I know it’s been long due and that I had not been regular off late, but then there are situations that demand time and resources and then there are situations that command time, energy, focus, resources… whatever it takes. Anyways, without beating around the bush, let me straight come to the postings and to start with we had a warm Christmas and a warmer new year in Ann Arbor!

I used to wonder how someone can think about weather so much so to start every conversation with that. Not until I came over here. Recalling my time in Berlin, I think we had some great time there as far as weather was concerned. German summers, with sun blazing, breeze blowing, and walking next to Spree were Almighty’s gift. No more so here at Ann Arbor. The snow has grown over and over and the atmosphere is gloomy to say the least… and it does impact you, your energies, even your thoughts. However, there was a ray of hope this winter as we were reminded of Aussie summers this Christmas and January 1st.

So what did I do then? Well I prepared my cover letters to be submitted during December-end and January-beginning. Also, did more and more case practices with other MBA1s searching for life in Ann Arbor. With the sun heating and healing in here through out later half of December, the plans to go for Skiing went down the slope! My long due visit to New York remained longer due now. Thought of going out on Christmas night but alas! Not a single shop was open the whole day (not even a café)! Thought of going for some shopping in the evening but met with the same fate. The plans to go to a Church were also remained mere plans… Hey by the way, I got my driver’s license done in the break and also got this 2000 Mitsubishi Gallant finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home