Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween Arrives Early!

It was the weekend before my final exams and guess what... Manmeet Singh Vedi, my dear IIT days friends living in Detroit was looking for some fun. So he made plans to come over to Ann Arbor. With utmost politeness I told him to come on Saturday so that I can study on Friday, we can have some fun on Saturday evening and he can then leave on Sunday, giving me another day to study and this is what followed...

I got up with a phone call on Friday morning...

"Oye Pappe kitthe ho?" - Vedi
"Yaar main ghar pe hoon... kyon" - Me
"Abbey to darwaaza khol na yaar" - Vedi!!!

So the Halloween party started... along Vedi came my dear Srikanth and then we went to Moody, Aparna and Kundan's place along with Amiya. Had fun time going to their place with some real-time directions from my side and of course that poor Vedi not following them in real time. Went to have dinner at an Indian Restaurant and came back with full mood to get high. Had some blast!

Just when I got up on Saturday still recovering from the hang over, I was thinking today I must study... guess what goes a call to Lansing and we have Ashwin, his roommate Manju and a "few more guests from Lansing"!

Went for the lunch together, came back slept a while while trying my best to study in between... comes evening and their the party was flowing once again... had a lot of fun playing "Who's line is it anyways" I guess it was one of the most creative after-effect I had in years...

Sunday, got up at 11 and with everyone parting in batches... it was almost 3 till my house was again back to normal... No points for guess what I did next...

"Yes I slept"!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, would you have Manmeet's e-mail address?

12:59 AM  
Blogger Manish said...

mail me on manish(underscore)dabas(at)yahoo(dot)com

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home