Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mentoring candidates

Another responsibilities that has come to me naturally (and a must if I need to suceed in my consulting career) is Mentoring. Starting with GMAT preparations to writing resumes and essays, I am doing it all. A ONE STOP SHOP!

And it is from almost everyone and anyone... people in EVS, old IIT friends, people I met on blogs, Orkut, people I met 10 years back... in the beginning it was going fine, untill now when I was managing this with my exams. Man, it was grilling... and I completely understand their problems and queries with deadlines on their heads, at the same time I am finding it more difficult with everyday to be on top of every essays and application :(

In the same light, it is interesting to know that Ross AdCom didn't think I was good enough to be an ambassador for them. Gosh!!! Why didnt they conduct a 360 feedback for this... anyways their loss is all I thought. BTW, having said that I think now I can help my own friends better way. All the best guys... and hope to see you here soon!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was actually looking for your face in those profiles.
Was disappointed at not finding it, but I guess reason to be glad :)

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home