Saturday, October 28, 2006

Winter is Here

It was a bright day on October the 5th and I was thinking of wearning my new t-shirt for the school and then suddenly... I get this weather warning on my desktop system about some snow showers and before I realise it was snowing next to my window... man it was kind of scary at first place seeing this sudden change... anyways since then the temperature has been hovering around single digit (+/- both) ... so is it the time for your big guns... ?

"NO" say a lot of experienced lot... it is just the begining; however, the winters are here to stay :)

So these days when I walk back from the school, I see these leaves all over the road, the wind makes the hush sound with black skyline creating a Ramsay movie scenario... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home