Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Seventh Week of Internship

Key things this week at work -

  • Getting busy with analysis spending hours staring at those huge files of data
  • Working on various creative ideas to analyze the report
  • Still another week with 4days :)

Outside Work -

  • Out of cash for the first time in US - with more than $6,000 in cheques sitting at home, I was out of money in my TCF account and this meant getting over $400 as service charges @ $33 per transaction from the idiots for all the transactions I was making. So, when I bought a gum of 99 cents I ended up paying $33.99 for that because my account didn’t have sufficient funds. The worst hit day was Thursday when I forgot to take those last $20 from the trouser I was wearing on Wednesday… reached office and then came the best shot… why on earth does the team lunch had to be cancelled this Thursday only!!! Anyways survived the ordeal with one of my friend depositing the cheques in Michigan finally :(
  • Watched/celebrated the 4th of July - Went to Zilker park to see the fireworks. Fun time.
    Roamed around Austin on Saturday - Saw Capitol finally and went around other parts of Austin.
  • Cases and resumes - Worked on some cases on the banks of Lake Austin and redid my resume to include the MAP and Dell experience.
  • BTW forgot to mention all this while - I have been back to regular swimming now :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home