Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The worst exams ever in five years

It was the third week of February and as I was going for my finals for Winter A there was just one thought on my mind, why didn’t I take this stuff seriously. As I studied overnight for my accounting exam or did those operations exercises overnight, I felt a sense of guilt deep with-in. I should have studied harder, more and should have enjoyed these subjects all this while. I felt sorry for those professors, the hard working Michal Matejka, the passionate Eric Svaan, and that know it all Cindy Schipani.

Anyways as the day passed on, I was thinking more and more about the spring break ahead and my India trip just after that. So much so that I lost all my hunger to perform even during the exams. The exam on Legal Aspect of Entrepreneurship was the worst of all. I just could not jolt enough fire with-in to study the subject. Very much like my mid-term paper submission. Wish I had some more time with this one particular subject, but then things were too far now. Having said that, I think I performed well with the other two exams. Just that I knew my class participation would be a null pointer in most of the subjects besides operations.

Another thought that kept my enthusiasm dull was the fact that this was going to be my last exams before September 2007.With Winter B being all about MAP and then a Summer project in line I could not have asked more to revive my thirst to perform better.

Good-bye classrooms for a while now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home