Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cold Turkey - Continues :)

Yes it does, thanks to all those congratulatory messages I have been getting. The first day went well with Nicotine Gums helping me a bit. I was having this severe headache all this while. Then next day, thanks to insufficient funds in my bank I was deprived on buying the gums and since then I have survived well.

Cigarette count since quitting - ZERO

Side effects - Feel hungry almost all the time. Have started eating a little more than earlier - However have been controlling the calories in take well. Bit of nervous energies in the beginning - no more the case. Overall feeling much happy these days - Have been able to taste and smell much better :)

Thanks everyone for the support.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats SIr!!

Sushant

10:44 PM  
Blogger Manish said...

Thanks Sushant!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Bhimania said...

Sirji!!

aapne to saath chod diya.. ab lagta hai aapke dikhaye raaste per jaldi chalna padega

6:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job dude!!! Now you can be of my level in squash. :) Looking forward to second year.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense Harsh,but how do you think Manish's game is going to worsen after this?

11:17 PM  
Blogger prashant said...

Lets see if I can say Quits

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home