Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Changes amidst stagnation

I was in the hospital for most of my time on the last few days in Delhi, until Deepu called me to be home. Reached home pretty late in the night but not before experiencing the Bus services from Delhi to Bahadurgarh. It was after almost 4 years that I was standing at this place again and it is funny to see how certain things never change!

It was the second last day for me in Delhi and still there were so many things to do. Went to meet relatives in Bahadurgarh and then to Delhi. Again that strange feeling of “same yet different” kept hitting me. On way also passed by our village and I was surprised by the way city has almost engulfed the while area. Something do change!

On my last day in Delhi, I rushed to Gurgaon post afternoon and reached Evalueserve around 4. Met with some of the old gang, but there was hardly anytime to really catch up as I was rushing to catch my flight. Just when I was about to move, I heard the news of a 1600+ strong Evalueserve team, with operations starting in Chile as well. Call is change or just stagnation?

As I flew back to Mumbai, here is the summary of the mode of transports I used – my car, an airplane, a taxi, local train in Mumbai, a rickshaw, an auto-rickshaw, finally a bike to get some groceries. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home